DREAM Tech Academy is like no other. Our students come from homeschool, private and public schools. Our homeschooling support services are provided by licensed teachers in addition to your child's online curriculum. All Lessons are aligned to the Virginia Standards of Learning.
Homeschooling Services for K -8th Grade Students under a Certified/ Licensed Teacher
On Ground Classes
Online Curriculum with Licensed Teacher Support
- Students take classes at our center in Math, Reading, Virginia Studies and Science from Kindergarten to 5th grade. Classes are taught by licensed teachers and/or Homeschooling parents knowledgeable in that subject area. Classes are one hour per day and meet 3 times per week for instruction. Students can also participate in arts and crafts activities as well as online learning games.
- 2nd - 8th graders complete their homeschooling curriculum online with the assistance of a license teacher.
- Your child will attend the center between 2-5 days per week, depending on the schedule you choose.
- While at the center, your child is supervised by a licensed teacher who offers immediate support as he/she completes his/her program of study.
- Our teacher monitors, collects and/or retrieves data on your child's academic progress. If we notice that your child is struggling or may find a concept difficult, we act immediately. We do not wait for your child to fail to take action.
- Your child receives ongoing tutoring, so no need to hire a tutor or enroll in our tutoring services. It's all included.
- Your child will have access to a laptop computer, a headset with microphone, and other basic school supplies needed to be prepared for work. You will not need to purchase notebooks, pencils, pens, highlighters, index cards, post-its, and everything else you're used to buying. You will not need to replenish any of those basic school supplies. They are all included.
- Your child will be able to choose which space to learn in. Maybe he/she wants to sit at a desk, maybe he/she wants to lounge and sit on a comfy couch, or maybe he/she wants to sit on the floor. We offer a variety of learning spaces for your child to comfortably learn. We make it feel like home.
- Your child will receive a snack everyday while completing their learning at the center. They are able to bring home lunches and utilize our refrigerator and microwaves if you let them.
- And when you're child feels like taking a quick break, he/she can play basketball, football, or baseball, board games, and many other game choices in our arcade game room with friends.
- Now, we know this is a big step, so if you're not ready to fully commit we get it. You can test drive our program for two weeks before fully committing for the school year.
- 2 Week Trial Program Option Available